A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Thursday 31 January 2013

Benefit Fine One One

I'm a lover of Benefit and a lover of cream blushers so when I saw Benefit where launching Fine One One I knew this was a product I had to have!

So Today I picked one up on my trip to town and I was not disappointed!

Benefit Fine One One 


First of all I'm not normally a lover of packaging and usually throw it all away but the box for this is beautiful. It's very art deco and reminds me of advertising from the 1920's.



Fine One One is a stick cream blush with a twist bottom to push the product up. In a beautiful dusky rose mirrored tube.



The blush itself is made up of three colours:
- Pink champagne - An illuminating highlighter
- Sheer watermelon - A pinky colour
- Soft Coral - A soft peach

The product itself is about 2 inches long and is the perfect size for applying straight to your cheeks. With Fine One One it is easy to handle. It fits into the palm of your hand with ease.

 Its perfectly sized to pop into your handbag so you can use it on the go.

Swatched from the tube

Applying the product couldn't be simpler, you just glide he product from the apples of your cheek up to your temples. With the pick champagne colour on top of the cheek an d the soft coral at the bottom. Then blend in with your fingers. I have tried blending with a stippling brush but I personally prefer the results when its blended in with my fingers. Which is the only downside to the product for me as I have huge issues with using my fingers when doing my make up.

blended with fingers.

Fine One One looks beautiful once its on, it leaves the skin with a beautiful pop of colour and creates instant shape to your cheeks. The colour is quite sheer but you can build it up. The main thing I love is some cream blushes I've used I've found them to be a bit greasy looking, Fine One One is very matte with a slight sheen to it. It blends into a powder.

You can also use this on your lips which is a bonus. The watermelon makes a beautiful lip colour.

In all I do love this and think it is a product I wont regret purchasing. For £23.50 it is a little steep but I personally find that blushes last much longer than any other make up products (except lipsticks they go on forever!) so I don't mind splurging a little on them. For your money you get 8 grams of product, which is about average for a Benefit blush.

You can purchase Benefit from most Debenhams, House of Fraser and selected Boots beauty halls. Or you can pick on up on line Here

Have you used Fine One One? What do you think? What cream blushes do you like? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

1 comments:

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena